Tuesday, July 1, 2008

JUNE 29TH2008

My daughter got baptized today. About 15 of my family members came. Our close friends also attended. It was the first time a couple of them had ever been to a pentecostal church. Everyone enjoyed hearing Bro. Hurst. I was a little nervous but after awhile I said to myself, "Thank God they are hearing the truth from someone besides myself."
My daughter looked like an angel. She is so beautiful. My pastor prayed over her before he baptized her and that meant a lot to me. Now I just need everyone to pray she gets the holy ghost very soon. It is because of my daughter that I am even in church today. I had left for awhile and I told myself there is no way I can raise this little girl without the hand of God on her life. I need God even if it is for her to be saved. She saved my life from being totally shattered. There is not a day that goes by I don't thank God for her. My prayer is that God will help me to be the christian example she needs me to be. One of my greatest desires is to have her covet my prayers as I do my mothers. My mother may have made a lot of mistakes with us growing up, but if there was anything I knew for sure is she could pray and when she prayed things would happen. I thank God that He allowed me the desire to pray like my mother. I know God has a special anointing on my mothers prayers just like Bro. Winslow said. I cherish her prayers and one day I want my daughter to cherish mine. I'm so glad I know Jesus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Noel! I'm so happy you are blogging! I'm enjoying your posts very much.

What an awesome thing for your precious little girl to get baptized! We are so glad your family and friends came for it and also got to hear the gospel preached from the pulpit. We pray that something stirred in the hearts of the unsaved that day.

Did you ever receive the pics I sent you?

Analycia did look like an angel in that dress. She was so beautiful! And the pics of you her and your mom turned out so beautiful.

I love you and I'm SO glad you and your wonderful family are attending our church!

About Me

My photo
I HAVE BEEN INSPIRED BY GOD TO SHARE WHAT GOD GIVES ME WITH YOU. I WANT TO GET THE MESSAGE OF FAITH IN MIRACLES OUT TO THOSE WHO NEED A MIRACLE AND TO TELL YOU GOD STILL HEALS TODAY AND HE IS JUST WAITING ON YOUR FAITH TO MOTIVATE THE MIRACLE!!!! I GO TO CHURCH IN HOLLISTER, CA I HAVE THE GREATEST PASTOR AND PASTORS WIFE. BRO. AND SIS. HURST. I BELIEVE GOD WANTS TO PERFORM MIRACLES TODAY AND I WANT TO BE THERE WHEN HE DOES...

GOD IS STILL IN THE MIRACLE BUSINESS!

IT IS SIMPLE CHILD LIKE FAITH THAT MOVES GOD.... WE HAVE TO HAVE FAITH TO MAKE THE MOUNTAINS IN OUR LIFE MOVE. GOD WANTS US TO BELEIVE HIM FOR A MIRACLE. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE? ON THE OTHER WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO GAIN BY TRUSTING GOD FOR THE PROMISE?? TASTE AND SEE THAT THE LORD IS GOOD...