Thursday, July 3, 2008

Mountain Top moments of glory...

Bro Winslow is coming on the 9th 10th 11th and 12th. Thursday and Friday I will be there to witness the miracles of God. He will be in San Jose at Pastor Nelsons church..I'm very excited although I feel like I'm in camp meeting every time I go to my own church. I remember growing up in Bro Nelson's church and my pastor now would come and preach. I'm telling you Pastor Hurst would tear up jack.. Poor Jack. Man if you have never heard the message about Benji or the guacamole message, Brother you have missed out. We have a revival, camp meeting, general conference, because of the times, preacher for a pastor!! Don't be jealous its a sin!! lol I just have to say I have not been so excited to live for God in a long time if ever this excited. I have this "huge" expectancy of great things to happen. I know we don't always live on top of the mountain, but I made it up there today. Everything is so beautiful up here. The presence of God is so close to me up here. I am enjoying my moments of glory and wonder. God is just so awesome to me. Words could never explain how He makes me feel. Ill be back down to the valley again and I appreciate those trips as well because its where I learn and grow. I have to say though I am enjoying this peak for a season. I can just stand still and let God be everything He is to me. I feel so blessed. So privileged to know the Lord. My road has been long and hard and sometimes turbulent. These times of rest for my soul are priceless and precious to me. Its almost like being at the foot of Calvary. I feel like I can ask God for anything and He would do it. God I pray you would place your Divine favor on my family and my church in Jesus name.... That's my prayer today.. For all of you reading this wanting to pop my glory cloud don't worry Ill be back down to the valley in no time. These mountain top experiences are few and far between for me so I'm going to enjoy every second while I can. THANK YOU JESUS for the mountain top experiences and the valleys. I love you...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I HAVE BEEN INSPIRED BY GOD TO SHARE WHAT GOD GIVES ME WITH YOU. I WANT TO GET THE MESSAGE OF FAITH IN MIRACLES OUT TO THOSE WHO NEED A MIRACLE AND TO TELL YOU GOD STILL HEALS TODAY AND HE IS JUST WAITING ON YOUR FAITH TO MOTIVATE THE MIRACLE!!!! I GO TO CHURCH IN HOLLISTER, CA I HAVE THE GREATEST PASTOR AND PASTORS WIFE. BRO. AND SIS. HURST. I BELIEVE GOD WANTS TO PERFORM MIRACLES TODAY AND I WANT TO BE THERE WHEN HE DOES...

GOD IS STILL IN THE MIRACLE BUSINESS!

IT IS SIMPLE CHILD LIKE FAITH THAT MOVES GOD.... WE HAVE TO HAVE FAITH TO MAKE THE MOUNTAINS IN OUR LIFE MOVE. GOD WANTS US TO BELEIVE HIM FOR A MIRACLE. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE? ON THE OTHER WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO GAIN BY TRUSTING GOD FOR THE PROMISE?? TASTE AND SEE THAT THE LORD IS GOOD...