Thursday, October 2, 2008

Just Stand!

I am mentally tired today. I know had I not been prayed up this storm would be kickin my you know what. I know God is right here with me, but I feel drained. That song called "STAND" keeps going through my mind. What do you do when you've done all you can and it seems like its never enough, YOU JUST STAND. I love that song. It is my prayer today. That God will help me to stand when it seems like I'm alone and no one really understands or knows my pain, I pray God will help me to just keep STANDING..
I pray that heaven is not so far away. I long to leave behind the cares of this life and be with Jesus. All these constant battles of the flesh we fight against. A war that has no end until that glorious day when He comes and takes us away from all of this. I realize today. NO ONE really knows anything like Jesus does. That's why God asked us not to put our trust in man but in Him.
Life shows up for all of us and I'm starting to see most of what comes our way is dictated by our reaction to the problem. How we handle it. Sometimes even when you handle it with prayer and caution and Godly counsel it still doesn't make much sense to the human mind, but my trust is in God and that is where my help comes from. He has never let me down. I will continue to stand and be reassured in knowing God is faithful and promised to protect me and take care of me.
I know He will. So my hope is in Him. Things are not always as they seem. Help me Lord when I feel like falling to just like the song says, STAND!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sis. Noel,
Did you say God healed Mimi? Praise God!!! I am coming out of my skin...please email me with the details. I just want to jump and shout..I think I will. Jenafernando@yahoo.com

Faith Motivates Miracles! said...

YES I DID!!! MIRACLE!! HEALED.. THEY ARE IN REVIVAL WITH BRO ARCOVIA..HE SAID IT WILL BE A PROCESS BUT GOD IS GOING TO START THE PROCESS NOW. SHE GOT UP OUT OF THE WHEELCHAIR AND SHOUTED!!! YOU AND I BOTH KNOW SHE CANT WALK. SHE WALKED AND DANCED LAST NIGHT!!!ILL E-MAIL YOU RIGHT NOW.. LOVE U

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

GLORY!!!

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

When you have done all you can , stand. Sometimes that is what God is waiting for to do what He wants to do. Love you.

Mindy said...

Amen Sis.Noel! Just stand! "Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:" Ephesians 6:13-17

Faith Motivates Miracles! said...

Thank you Sis Catherine. Your right. I think He was testing me.
Love you to...Lord Bless

Sis Mindy sometimes I forget to put on all my clothes. I get dressed physically but sometimes forget to get dressed spiritually. Our armour is so important. Love you..

About Me

My photo
I HAVE BEEN INSPIRED BY GOD TO SHARE WHAT GOD GIVES ME WITH YOU. I WANT TO GET THE MESSAGE OF FAITH IN MIRACLES OUT TO THOSE WHO NEED A MIRACLE AND TO TELL YOU GOD STILL HEALS TODAY AND HE IS JUST WAITING ON YOUR FAITH TO MOTIVATE THE MIRACLE!!!! I GO TO CHURCH IN HOLLISTER, CA I HAVE THE GREATEST PASTOR AND PASTORS WIFE. BRO. AND SIS. HURST. I BELIEVE GOD WANTS TO PERFORM MIRACLES TODAY AND I WANT TO BE THERE WHEN HE DOES...

GOD IS STILL IN THE MIRACLE BUSINESS!

IT IS SIMPLE CHILD LIKE FAITH THAT MOVES GOD.... WE HAVE TO HAVE FAITH TO MAKE THE MOUNTAINS IN OUR LIFE MOVE. GOD WANTS US TO BELEIVE HIM FOR A MIRACLE. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE? ON THE OTHER WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO GAIN BY TRUSTING GOD FOR THE PROMISE?? TASTE AND SEE THAT THE LORD IS GOOD...