Monday, September 29, 2008

Tag Im it....

http://www.countingitjoy.blogspot.com/
Mindy tagged me so I will humor myself! Ha!
Meme terms & conditions
1. link the person who tagged you
2. mention the rules on your blog
3. list 6 unspectacular things about you
4. tag 6 other bloggers
I tag Laura, Noel, Danelle
I would like everyone to list ONE thing they think IS spectacular about you?????

Six unspectacular things about me.

1. I don't like waking up in the morning.
2. I love to sleep in but never do.
3. I love to cook.
4. I love to watch cooking shows.
5. I need coffee before conversation in the morning.
6. I enjoy reading other blogs and blogging...
One thing that I think "is "spectacular about me is, Im a good cook...

Soooooo.. I tag Nicole, Faith if she sees this, and Christina I'll tag three more later..

6 comments:

Jolene Harris said...

Oh I love to sleep in too, but hey, with my busy schedule like that's gonna happen, right? Thanks for playing along with this tag game. You have a great day.

Faith Motivates Miracles! said...

Thanks Sis, Love ya.. It was fun.

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Hi Noel,

I didn't realize that Jolene tagged you too. You are "off the hook", unless you want to do it again, why not? :)

Faith Motivates Miracles! said...

Thats ok Sis Catherine.. Im sure I could think of six more things, but six is enough for now!! Love you. I was thinking about you yesterday. Lord Bless you!!!

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Thank you for letting me know I was on your mind. Sure hope to meet you in person some day :)
God bless you richly.

About Me

My photo
I HAVE BEEN INSPIRED BY GOD TO SHARE WHAT GOD GIVES ME WITH YOU. I WANT TO GET THE MESSAGE OF FAITH IN MIRACLES OUT TO THOSE WHO NEED A MIRACLE AND TO TELL YOU GOD STILL HEALS TODAY AND HE IS JUST WAITING ON YOUR FAITH TO MOTIVATE THE MIRACLE!!!! I GO TO CHURCH IN HOLLISTER, CA I HAVE THE GREATEST PASTOR AND PASTORS WIFE. BRO. AND SIS. HURST. I BELIEVE GOD WANTS TO PERFORM MIRACLES TODAY AND I WANT TO BE THERE WHEN HE DOES...

GOD IS STILL IN THE MIRACLE BUSINESS!

IT IS SIMPLE CHILD LIKE FAITH THAT MOVES GOD.... WE HAVE TO HAVE FAITH TO MAKE THE MOUNTAINS IN OUR LIFE MOVE. GOD WANTS US TO BELEIVE HIM FOR A MIRACLE. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE? ON THE OTHER WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO GAIN BY TRUSTING GOD FOR THE PROMISE?? TASTE AND SEE THAT THE LORD IS GOOD...