Wednesday, September 24, 2008

No Meat Just Broth..

OK You guys aren't going to believe this. Im going into my 4rth day of fasting. It has been hard. My husband will testify to just how hard it has been for me. lol I love you honey...:) Cant wait to cook for you next week...
I went to the store on my lunch because I started to get a headache and not feel so good. I went to the soup isle and looked at all the soups and the Lord impressed me not to get the chicken noodle I wanted but to have broth with some veggies in it. My word I never noticed there were so many different soups. I was just drawn to all the ones with meat. I really am hungry. I kept looking and this guy that works there, comes around the corner and says, "HI!" He says, "I just wanted to say hi to you." Im like ooookkkk.. He then stands there as I keep looking. He then says, "Are you a christian?" I say, "Yes. Why do you ask?" He says well are you apostolic or pentecostal? I said "Yes Im pentecostal." He said "I knew it!" You have a glow on your face and I just knew with the way you were dressed and your face I can just see it!" I told him well its not me its the Lord Ive been fasting for a few days and thats Jesus you see. I asked him "Do you go to church?" He said no, but he was raised apostolic in salinas. I asked him when the last time was that he went to church and he said, it had been a year. I told him Adam was his name. You need to come and visit us in Hollister. There is nothing like Jesus. I went on to tell him it was meant for our paths to cross and he promised he would come and visit. He stood with tears filling his eyes as I handed him a card and told him God cares about his soul. I shared some of my testimony briefly with him and got my "BROTH" with no MEAT only veggies and left. As I drove away I started to speak in tongues and cry and God spoke to me and said "My children are lost!" No one is looking for them. I love their souls. I want them to come home. Dont forget my children" I just cried because I remember leaving church and never being able to get away from God. He would just chase me it seemed. I should not be here today, but God didnt forget about my soul. Someone prayed or a lot of people prayed I dont know. But I remember running into Juan Campos in a burger place when I was backslid and he just started prophesying to me. Everywhere I went God would show up. I thought about that on my drive back to work. How much our souls meant to God. I thought about how God persued me. I feel so blessed to have escaped death and have another chance to serve God. I have felt so much regret over the time I wasted away from the Lord. Like I told Adam nothing will ever satisfy your soul like Jesus. I know we have a world to win but I never want to forget those who have gone astray because I am living proof there is HOPE for anyone! Dont give up on God's Children. He hasnt...Please pray for Adam..

6 comments:

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Fasting is powerful - stay with it!!!

Faith Motivates Miracles! said...

I have just begun to see all that power! Thanks Sis Catherine!!

Anonymous said...

How you doing? I'm praying for all those who are fasting right now. Love ya! We start on Wed.

Faith Motivates Miracles! said...

Good Sis Tena..Missed you last night... :) Thank you for your prayers. Lord Bless You..

Debbie Haughland Chan said...

So, has Adam shown up for church yet?

Faith Motivates Miracles! said...

Not yet. He is on his way..

About Me

My photo
I HAVE BEEN INSPIRED BY GOD TO SHARE WHAT GOD GIVES ME WITH YOU. I WANT TO GET THE MESSAGE OF FAITH IN MIRACLES OUT TO THOSE WHO NEED A MIRACLE AND TO TELL YOU GOD STILL HEALS TODAY AND HE IS JUST WAITING ON YOUR FAITH TO MOTIVATE THE MIRACLE!!!! I GO TO CHURCH IN HOLLISTER, CA I HAVE THE GREATEST PASTOR AND PASTORS WIFE. BRO. AND SIS. HURST. I BELIEVE GOD WANTS TO PERFORM MIRACLES TODAY AND I WANT TO BE THERE WHEN HE DOES...

GOD IS STILL IN THE MIRACLE BUSINESS!

IT IS SIMPLE CHILD LIKE FAITH THAT MOVES GOD.... WE HAVE TO HAVE FAITH TO MAKE THE MOUNTAINS IN OUR LIFE MOVE. GOD WANTS US TO BELEIVE HIM FOR A MIRACLE. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE? ON THE OTHER WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO GAIN BY TRUSTING GOD FOR THE PROMISE?? TASTE AND SEE THAT THE LORD IS GOOD...