Monday, January 5, 2009

The Best

Happy New Year Time has flown by for me. I may stand the risk of sounding like a broken record but, I have to say I have such an awesome pastor. Yesterday we had a communion service and on our way to church I was talking with the Lord and praying for my family silently. God began to talk to me about how much He loved me. He told me Noel if my church could ever get a revelation of my unconditional love it would change their mind set. I was thanking God for being so good to me and I wondered how He could love me after all the wrong choices I make and how much I fail Him. He just said to me there is nothing that will separate you from me. He said to me if you decided to walk away today My spirit would grieve for you and I would still see my one sheep was missing from the 100 I would have 99. I started to cry because I realized I dont and never will understand the love God has for me. That was His point to me sunday morning. He said His love can reach through the faults He can reach through all the mistakes and all the regret and all the hurt and all the pain and anything else we struggle with He can love us through it all. He told me I love you and He told me He loved my church. He said if my church could ever get a revelation of my unconditional love it would change them. He told me He performed the ultimate act of Love for us. It was so beautiful. My pastor said yesterday among other great things, God loves you and that is profound He said. He didnt know how true that one statement rang true to my heart after what God had spoken to me. I feel like our church has found favor with God. When God told me how much He loved our church I cant explain the Love I felt all around me. It was so comforting and real. During the service I could feel such a powerful touch of Gods love all over me. We had foot washing and I had the privilege of washing Sis Patricia Hurst's feet it was such a beautiful experience. I prayed a double portion of Gods anointing over every aspect of her life. I felt like God heard my prayer and poured an anointing on her. I cant wait to see God use her as He has told me He plans to. God has such an awesome ministry birthing through this couple. It is huge. I saw Bro Gary talking to huge crowds of people. I just cant wait to see the fruition of Gods promise to them. I love my pastor and his wife. They are just such a blessing. My pastor when he preaches is just the best. I have to say the best Ive ever heard. I have heard a lot. He is just the best and that best comes from a good mother and a great wife. Great men of God are made from great prayers. God gave us the best... Well God bless you all. Please dont be offended Im sure you all have great pastors to. I know you do I just have the Best.. lol Happy New Year....
A SIDE NOTE ON FOOT WASHING:
Sis Nona Freeman preached a message I listened to a few times on the spirit of foot washing. She said she wouldnt even attend a church that didnt participate in foot washing. I quote.. I think if someone as anointed as Sis Freeman makes that kind of a statement. Foot washing Must be Important. Im with her.... I really hope all of our churches dont lose the beautiful art of foot washing. I praise God we still participate in this ritual that blesses our soul and takes us back to Calvary where we belong. I really believe churches who leave this practice out for whatever reason lose their vision of Calvary. We must never forget ultimate act of Love Jesus endured for us at Calvary. We need humility in our churches. The spirit of foot washing Sis Nona talked about. That is the kind of heart that finds the favor of God. Thats how you get the BEST!!

1 comment:

The Rowell Bunch said...

Happy New Years Noel!

Love Ya,

Nicole Rowell

About Me

My photo
I HAVE BEEN INSPIRED BY GOD TO SHARE WHAT GOD GIVES ME WITH YOU. I WANT TO GET THE MESSAGE OF FAITH IN MIRACLES OUT TO THOSE WHO NEED A MIRACLE AND TO TELL YOU GOD STILL HEALS TODAY AND HE IS JUST WAITING ON YOUR FAITH TO MOTIVATE THE MIRACLE!!!! I GO TO CHURCH IN HOLLISTER, CA I HAVE THE GREATEST PASTOR AND PASTORS WIFE. BRO. AND SIS. HURST. I BELIEVE GOD WANTS TO PERFORM MIRACLES TODAY AND I WANT TO BE THERE WHEN HE DOES...

GOD IS STILL IN THE MIRACLE BUSINESS!

IT IS SIMPLE CHILD LIKE FAITH THAT MOVES GOD.... WE HAVE TO HAVE FAITH TO MAKE THE MOUNTAINS IN OUR LIFE MOVE. GOD WANTS US TO BELEIVE HIM FOR A MIRACLE. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE? ON THE OTHER WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO GAIN BY TRUSTING GOD FOR THE PROMISE?? TASTE AND SEE THAT THE LORD IS GOOD...