Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Peace in the Midst..

Someone is praying for you.. Someone is praying for you.. When you feel your all alone and your heart might break in two.. Remember someone is praying for you..
That song is on my heart this morning. Someone must be praying for me. Thank you..
So many changes in such a small gap of time. During this time of loss, I have moved my daughter's school and her after school care. Yesterday the poor child was so traumatised. I felt terrible for her. I took her to her new school located right by my work and she was in tears. I was crying inside.
Her new teacher was all prepared for her. I called at 10:00 am she was fine. I went at lunch she was wonderful. My heart was so relieved. Those people at the school probably thought OMG here comes that mother again. I am firm believer in spot checking. lol Anyhow. Her teacher Mrs. Howell said " You were right she is everything you said and more!" "I love her." That teacher got an A+ from me.. :)
So all in all God worked everything out for the good.
I can take death and sorrow and whatever we have to go through in this life, but I have to know my daughter is safe and happy and well adjusted or I just cant deal. Thats what I cant take. My weakness I guess you could say.
God just smoothed it all out. He is so good to me. He knows with all that was going on I probably would of cracked if things went south with my daughters situations. He knows how much we can handle and I'm glad He steps in and takes over. I felt such a peace of God when I left that school. I knew everything was going to be fine. You have no idea what that meant to me. God did. Thank you Lord for bringing me peace in the midst of my storm. I needed it. Thank you to all who have been praying for me. I needed it. Love you all and God Bless..

1 comment:

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

"I know the Peace Speaker, and Jesus is His Name"

About Me

My photo
I HAVE BEEN INSPIRED BY GOD TO SHARE WHAT GOD GIVES ME WITH YOU. I WANT TO GET THE MESSAGE OF FAITH IN MIRACLES OUT TO THOSE WHO NEED A MIRACLE AND TO TELL YOU GOD STILL HEALS TODAY AND HE IS JUST WAITING ON YOUR FAITH TO MOTIVATE THE MIRACLE!!!! I GO TO CHURCH IN HOLLISTER, CA I HAVE THE GREATEST PASTOR AND PASTORS WIFE. BRO. AND SIS. HURST. I BELIEVE GOD WANTS TO PERFORM MIRACLES TODAY AND I WANT TO BE THERE WHEN HE DOES...

GOD IS STILL IN THE MIRACLE BUSINESS!

IT IS SIMPLE CHILD LIKE FAITH THAT MOVES GOD.... WE HAVE TO HAVE FAITH TO MAKE THE MOUNTAINS IN OUR LIFE MOVE. GOD WANTS US TO BELEIVE HIM FOR A MIRACLE. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE? ON THE OTHER WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO GAIN BY TRUSTING GOD FOR THE PROMISE?? TASTE AND SEE THAT THE LORD IS GOOD...