Monday, July 26, 2010

The foundation is shifting.. Be Prepared.

A couple of weeks ago the Lord spoke to me & told me "The foundation is about to shift." "Your foundation is about to shift" I thought hummmmm... Bro. Clark came and preached a couple of Wednesday's and I believe birthed a shift in the spirit in our church. God spoke to me again and said it wasnt just for me and for others but for our churches globally the foundation was about to shift. He asked me "What happens when the foundation shifts?" I said well Lord the ground shakes.. The Lord told me to be prepared so that when the shifting begins my feet would be stable and I wouldnt lose my balance.. These past couple of weeks have been shaking me around spiritually speaking. The Lord also told me He is going to begin to shake everything around us. the great falling away and great coming in is here. He told me we have not seen what we think is a great falling away, but people who we never thought would leave the church will and people that we have given up on entirely will come back and serve God. People that we thought would never serve God are about to come in. He told me this would be His sign that He is coming very soon. Today while I was driving to work, the Lord was dealing with me about what is in our hearts. He shared with me people dont really love Him like they should. He told me after all I have done and all I have shown them, its not enough Noel they dont really love me. Our hearts are so full of other things He has no place and no room left to sit upon the thrones of our hearts. He told me, "What do I have to do to win the love of my people?" As I prayed and asked God to search my heart and purge me, I felt the sorrow in God's words to me. I felt the Holy Ghost call me to a time of deep prayer like never before. I felt such a cry in my soul to forget about me and pray for soul's hanging in the balance. I thought Lord I have been so distracted by the enemy. So selfish in looking at man and refusing to see that what is happening in my life is God's way of cleansing me and preparing me for something I have put off for so long. I see the enemy trying desperately to cause a wedge between me and what God has called me to do. I declare to the enemy of my soul. I shall NOT be moved!
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
11Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
I prayed God whatever I have to go through just get me ready. Prepare me so that when the violent shaking begins I will be like a tree planted by the water. I do not want to be shaken away. I refuse to lose my family. I will intercede for them. God has been so good to me and He is coming back so soon, I will not be distracted by the fire which is trying to consume me. I will come out as pure Gold! If God be for us who can be against us?
Greater is He! Make extra time for extra prayer. Soul's are depending on it. Invest your time in a young person their life is depending on it. Gather your family together in prayer and fall back in Love with Jesus before its too late and you end up a Benji. God is crying out to a selfish generation who puts their own desires ahead of the perfect will of God. Lord dont let me be in that number. Let me humble myself under your Mighty Hand and pray and seek your face. Dont let my soul be lost in eternity. Keep me Dear Lord in your tender mercies I pray. I plead the BLOOD over my family. In Jesus Name!

James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up. 1 Peter 5:6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time.

Haggai 2:6-7 “This is what the LORD Almighty says: ‘In a little while I will once more shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land. 7 I will shake all nations, and the desired of all nations will come, and I will fill this house with glory,’ says the LORD Almighty.

Hebrews 12:26Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. 27And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.


I want to be ready when He comes! I dont want to be shaken away.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I HAVE BEEN INSPIRED BY GOD TO SHARE WHAT GOD GIVES ME WITH YOU. I WANT TO GET THE MESSAGE OF FAITH IN MIRACLES OUT TO THOSE WHO NEED A MIRACLE AND TO TELL YOU GOD STILL HEALS TODAY AND HE IS JUST WAITING ON YOUR FAITH TO MOTIVATE THE MIRACLE!!!! I GO TO CHURCH IN HOLLISTER, CA I HAVE THE GREATEST PASTOR AND PASTORS WIFE. BRO. AND SIS. HURST. I BELIEVE GOD WANTS TO PERFORM MIRACLES TODAY AND I WANT TO BE THERE WHEN HE DOES...

GOD IS STILL IN THE MIRACLE BUSINESS!

IT IS SIMPLE CHILD LIKE FAITH THAT MOVES GOD.... WE HAVE TO HAVE FAITH TO MAKE THE MOUNTAINS IN OUR LIFE MOVE. GOD WANTS US TO BELEIVE HIM FOR A MIRACLE. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE? ON THE OTHER WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO GAIN BY TRUSTING GOD FOR THE PROMISE?? TASTE AND SEE THAT THE LORD IS GOOD...