Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy New Year!!!


Happy New Year to everyone! I stopped blogging for awhile but I am going to blog again for awhile. Things have been crazy busy. So much has happened. Glad its a new year. God has been so good. I want to say yes to the Lord this year. Yes! Yes! Yes! I dont want to be distracted by life, people and my selfish desires. I want to be available to God. I know every year I say I will pray more, fast more, whatever.... I desire to do these things in my heart. I pray God will help me to be committed to this desire. It's gona take sacrifice. My time.
I have to pay the price. Count the cost. I have been pushing it back and allowing myself to be distracted. God I pray you would bind every distraction in my way and lead me into a season of prayer and fasting. I was listening to Royce Wilson the other night from Bott 2009 and he preached a message about being a prisoner in a land of fulfillment. He talked about how when we are favored by God we are tremendously persecuted and targeted by the devil and people. This last year has been hard to take, but I also see great blessings that have come out of last year as well. God has blessed me with a couple of great new friends in the church. Transplants like me. They have been the greatest blessing to me. I thank God for them. I am very slow to form close friendships with people. These 2 women were sent by God. We have laughed and cried and then laughed some more. We have prayed and fasted and just had a blast bonding together and I thought about how a three cord fold is not easily broken. I love everyone in our church, but its so nice when the Lord allows us to really bond and form a closeness. There is such a blessing in friendship. When you can be yourself and still be loved.. lol I am thankful today for my sisters in the Lord.. It is better that 2 stand together for if one falls the other can pick them up. Sis Stephanie and Sis Santa I love you both so much!! You are priceless treasures in my life.. Thank you for being there and loving me for who I am. What are we gona cook now ladies??? lol The 3 Amiga's 4ever!!!! I thank God for you..

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I HAVE BEEN INSPIRED BY GOD TO SHARE WHAT GOD GIVES ME WITH YOU. I WANT TO GET THE MESSAGE OF FAITH IN MIRACLES OUT TO THOSE WHO NEED A MIRACLE AND TO TELL YOU GOD STILL HEALS TODAY AND HE IS JUST WAITING ON YOUR FAITH TO MOTIVATE THE MIRACLE!!!! I GO TO CHURCH IN HOLLISTER, CA I HAVE THE GREATEST PASTOR AND PASTORS WIFE. BRO. AND SIS. HURST. I BELIEVE GOD WANTS TO PERFORM MIRACLES TODAY AND I WANT TO BE THERE WHEN HE DOES...

GOD IS STILL IN THE MIRACLE BUSINESS!

IT IS SIMPLE CHILD LIKE FAITH THAT MOVES GOD.... WE HAVE TO HAVE FAITH TO MAKE THE MOUNTAINS IN OUR LIFE MOVE. GOD WANTS US TO BELEIVE HIM FOR A MIRACLE. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE? ON THE OTHER WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO GAIN BY TRUSTING GOD FOR THE PROMISE?? TASTE AND SEE THAT THE LORD IS GOOD...