Friday, February 13, 2009

Healing of the Heart




Ready for the weekend.. Looking forward to Refuge and revival with Bro. Henry. Wednesday night was such a good service. I cant explain in words what God did in my heart. I just know He began to heal a very painful part of my past. I had to admit there was a part of my heart I had reserved to hold a small portion of some poison I thought could protect me. The poison really needed to be poured out of my vessel so God could wash the wounds and bind them up and heal them completely. For all these years I have held onto this spirit of vindication towards someone who is dead. I felt good in my flesh knowing they were going to hell. I know thats horrible but its true. I have wanted to forgive but I just couldnt and I didnt realize it was something that would eventually turn to bitterness if I didnt pour it out. I was so afraid to let it go when I went to the alter with my husband I felt so venerable and I felt this deep surge of hurt hit my heart and I was so scared but I just said the words to God I forgive Lord I forgive the sin against me and instantly this peace and comfort just surrounded my soul and held me. All this time I held on to this hurt and pain that didnt belong to me. It was clogging my vessels. God wanted me to pour it out. He wanted to fill it with healing waters. It took God minutes to restore a piece of my heart that has been broken and hidden away for 29 years. You will just never know nor could I ever explain Gods mercy and grace and love I experienced wednesday. I felt something wash over me and I felt this huge relief and burden lift off of me that I have drug around for all these years. I am thankful my pastor has the courage to preach things other people wouldnt touch. The sensitive subjects. Because God moved things around Wednesday and my pastor had the mind of God and stepped into a sensitive place in my life, God was able to step in an bring me healing I have needed for way to long. When he was preaching I was literally so uncomfortable I was sitting in my seat and saying in my mind run!! I have ran from this too long and I am so thankful to God for healing my heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sis Noel,

Yes, Wednesday was an incredible evening with the Lord! Teresa was extremely touched as well. She leaned over to me and whispered,"Man, he's preaching right to me....." Course, her and I know, as well as you, that it was really the Lord. I agree Sis Noel about poisons from the past. I like to think of them more as scars, myself. BUT! Even scars fade, and, in time, the pain will too. My scars serve to remind me of two things. First: What the Lord has done since the injury. Second: The lesson learned. Sis Noel, never run. We love you.

Faith Motivates Miracles! said...

Thank you Bro Scott.. I felt like that message by Bro Henry yesterday was for you and Teresa especially.. Love u guys!!

About Me

My photo
I HAVE BEEN INSPIRED BY GOD TO SHARE WHAT GOD GIVES ME WITH YOU. I WANT TO GET THE MESSAGE OF FAITH IN MIRACLES OUT TO THOSE WHO NEED A MIRACLE AND TO TELL YOU GOD STILL HEALS TODAY AND HE IS JUST WAITING ON YOUR FAITH TO MOTIVATE THE MIRACLE!!!! I GO TO CHURCH IN HOLLISTER, CA I HAVE THE GREATEST PASTOR AND PASTORS WIFE. BRO. AND SIS. HURST. I BELIEVE GOD WANTS TO PERFORM MIRACLES TODAY AND I WANT TO BE THERE WHEN HE DOES...

GOD IS STILL IN THE MIRACLE BUSINESS!

IT IS SIMPLE CHILD LIKE FAITH THAT MOVES GOD.... WE HAVE TO HAVE FAITH TO MAKE THE MOUNTAINS IN OUR LIFE MOVE. GOD WANTS US TO BELEIVE HIM FOR A MIRACLE. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE? ON THE OTHER WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO GAIN BY TRUSTING GOD FOR THE PROMISE?? TASTE AND SEE THAT THE LORD IS GOOD...