Monday, August 18, 2008

A call for PRAYER...

http://jenfernando.blogspot.com/
I have some great and wonderful things to share this week. First I need a favor. If you are here would you please stop and take a moment to pray for my friend Jen Fernando and her son Luke. He has liver cancer and is only 6 months old. They have been through so much in the last couple of weeks and they need for God to touch them in a special way. Here is some of what she wrote:
Tomorrow we go for another session of chemotherapy. This one can be done in the office, so hopefully all will go well and we will be back at home after the appointment. Then in seven more days he will have another. We are keeping a bag packed in the car for unforeseen delays. We had to hire a nanny to care for Levi in our absence. This is all part of our new normal. I catch myself looking back sometimes and thinking how simple life was before. I think about all the silly things that stressed me out or made me upset. Then I shake myself and look forward to the miracles that God is going to perform in Luke's life. We are so blessed, and take much for granted. All we can do right now is cross one hurdle at a time. I pray for the strength to make it over the next one. About every couple of days, I lose it and I sob uncontrollably. It can feel like too much and I can't stand to see my baby suffer. But once I have it out I feel a renewed strength and determination. Luke will be healed.
CHURCH FAMILY PLEASE PRAY! This family needs God to visit them in a special way today! God Bless and pass this on to everyone you know. There is power in prayer!!

6 comments:

Faith Motivates Miracles! said...

Please leave any comments for Jen here or you may go directly to her blog link listed next to her picture. Thank you for your prayers.

Karen J. Hopper said...

Sis Noel,
Got your message, and want you to know we will be praying with you for this precious family. We had heard about Luke through Monica's blog a number of days ago and appreciate the update. God is Able!

Faith Motivates Miracles! said...

Thank You Sis Hopper~!

Jolene Harris said...

Sis. Noel, We are praying. We have prayer meeting tonight at church and will definitely lift his name and the family in prayer. God bless

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Just got your message.
I'm praying tonight for this very special need. God is the Great Physician and our Healer. I am linking my faith to yours and Sis Karen and all who are believing for this baby boy. Thank you for letting us know.

Blessings to you!

Faith Motivates Miracles! said...

Thank you Sis Jolene. We covet your prayers.
Lord Bless you...

Thank you Sis Catherine. I appreciate you joining in faith with us.
God Bless..

About Me

My photo
I HAVE BEEN INSPIRED BY GOD TO SHARE WHAT GOD GIVES ME WITH YOU. I WANT TO GET THE MESSAGE OF FAITH IN MIRACLES OUT TO THOSE WHO NEED A MIRACLE AND TO TELL YOU GOD STILL HEALS TODAY AND HE IS JUST WAITING ON YOUR FAITH TO MOTIVATE THE MIRACLE!!!! I GO TO CHURCH IN HOLLISTER, CA I HAVE THE GREATEST PASTOR AND PASTORS WIFE. BRO. AND SIS. HURST. I BELIEVE GOD WANTS TO PERFORM MIRACLES TODAY AND I WANT TO BE THERE WHEN HE DOES...

GOD IS STILL IN THE MIRACLE BUSINESS!

IT IS SIMPLE CHILD LIKE FAITH THAT MOVES GOD.... WE HAVE TO HAVE FAITH TO MAKE THE MOUNTAINS IN OUR LIFE MOVE. GOD WANTS US TO BELEIVE HIM FOR A MIRACLE. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE? ON THE OTHER WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO GAIN BY TRUSTING GOD FOR THE PROMISE?? TASTE AND SEE THAT THE LORD IS GOOD...