Friday, July 18, 2008

Selling Out

Happy Medium??? Who ever gets that? Feast or famine. Hard or soft. Up or down. Right or get left right? That's how it is most of the time for me. Faith or forget it! lol Sometimes that happy medium seems unreachable. Ive never been one of those middle of the road people. You will get ran over if you stand there.
All or nothing. I'm not one to want to see the gray area . Black or white. It is what it is so move forward! Be a sinner burn in hell. Live for God be sold out and we get to hear those longed for words "Welcome in my good and faithful servant"

I think I might need to pray for balance huh? Hot or Cold. That's what I want to be on fire for Jesus. Sold out!!! Its like I want my inner switch to be permanently turned on. I don't want anyone or anything to be able to flip my switch off. The light so to speak to continually burn. I don't want to settle for happy medium, I want it all. All that Jesus will give me. The greatest desire than I have ever imagined I could have. The most anointed church and choir and youth group and outreach ministries in our church. We have these awesome moves of God and they are so precious and I feel blessed, but there is so much more. That is only the surface of what God has to show us. We have the ability to tap into such a supernatural atmosphere it would blow our minds. I want to experience higher heights and deeper depths in my personal relationship with God.

I have such a long way to go and God only knows if I can ever get there.
There is a message by JW Garrison called "Selling Out" I wonder what it could be like to have a church full of sold out people. When the pastor didn't have to fight through the carnality to get us not to be distracted by the impressions hollywood tainted in our minds. When the music leaders didn't have to push to get through the flesh of our casual spirits.
I long for that in my soul. Yet I am guilty of being distracted or being spiritually lazy. I want to discover the path that leads to being sold out. Where nothing else matters but Jesus. I know I first have to nail myself to the cross. OUCH... There is a price to pay. I'm just thinking out loud here.
Lord tell me what it takes to be sold out because I know its so much more than what I think....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I HAVE BEEN INSPIRED BY GOD TO SHARE WHAT GOD GIVES ME WITH YOU. I WANT TO GET THE MESSAGE OF FAITH IN MIRACLES OUT TO THOSE WHO NEED A MIRACLE AND TO TELL YOU GOD STILL HEALS TODAY AND HE IS JUST WAITING ON YOUR FAITH TO MOTIVATE THE MIRACLE!!!! I GO TO CHURCH IN HOLLISTER, CA I HAVE THE GREATEST PASTOR AND PASTORS WIFE. BRO. AND SIS. HURST. I BELIEVE GOD WANTS TO PERFORM MIRACLES TODAY AND I WANT TO BE THERE WHEN HE DOES...

GOD IS STILL IN THE MIRACLE BUSINESS!

IT IS SIMPLE CHILD LIKE FAITH THAT MOVES GOD.... WE HAVE TO HAVE FAITH TO MAKE THE MOUNTAINS IN OUR LIFE MOVE. GOD WANTS US TO BELEIVE HIM FOR A MIRACLE. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE? ON THE OTHER WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO GAIN BY TRUSTING GOD FOR THE PROMISE?? TASTE AND SEE THAT THE LORD IS GOOD...